1) I hereby pledge to maintain a positive attitude and be responsible for my participation in youth soccer by following the Fairmount Soccer Association (FSA) Player Code of Conduct:
2) With the help of my parents/guardians, I will do my best to attend every practice and game and will do my best to notify my coach if I cannot attend.
3) As a recreational player, I can expect to receive a fair and equal amount of playing time.
4) As a travel player, I understand that I may not receive an equal amount of playing time and pledge not to complain to my coach about this, and will always try to do my best to help the team.
5) I will do my best to listen and learn from my coaches, and promise I will always play to the best of my ability, regardless of the position I am asked to play.
6) I will treat my coaches, fellow soccer players, fans, and officials with respect, good manners and common courtesy regardless of the score of a game.
7) I deserve to have fun during my soccer experience and will let my parents/guardians and coaches know if it stops being fun.
8) I will accept seriously the responsibility and privilege of representing our community and the club.
9) I will do my very best in school.
10) I will obey the rules of the sport of soccer.