Fairmount Soccer Association will offer the following Spring Sessions at Edgely Field, which is located at located at Randolph Drive at East Reservoir Drive (a block from 33rd and Diamond Streets) in Fairmount Park. The main goal of this program is to introduce soccer in a fun and developmentally appropriate manner.
The Spring Soccer Program will consist of two age groups: U-3 and U-4. The U-3 program is geared for children who were born from August 1, 2013 – July 31, 2014. The U-4 program is for children born from August 1, 2012 – July 31, 2013. We realize these age groups overlap slightly with the intramural program, we want to give parents the flexibility to place children in a developmentally appropriate program for their child.
- Sunday Program Dates: April 2, 9, 23, 30 May 7, 21. * Off Easter, April 16 and Mother’s Day, May 14.
- 1st Kick U-3 Playgroup will be on Sundays starting at 9:00 am.
- 1stTouch U-4 program will Have 2 sessions on Sunday, time slots: 10:00am and 11:00am.
- Duration of each session will be 45 minutes
- Number of sessions in the Spring program will be 6; the sessions will be once a week.
- Cost per child $85.
- There are a limited number of openings for each program so please register early to avoid being placed on the waitlist.
- A parent or care-giver must be present during each session.
- All children must wear cleats or sneakers.
Full and partial scholarships are available. To request a scholarship, please register online, and mark that you will mail in your payment. Send an email to email@example.com to request a scholarship. If you request a scholarship, we will ask you if you can pay part of the fee, but no child will be denied a chance a play because of inability to pay!
Click here for registration.